What time is it?
- 3:20 PM on a Friday
How’s the weather?
- Kinda cold, getting warmer. Partly coudy, occasionally a little rainy. Sunny sometimes.
How are you feeling?
- Nervous today. Please, no sudden movements.
Can I get you anything?
- Yes, an attractive young man named Serge dressed in a Royal Canadian Mountie uniform and carrying a Bahama Mama in a pineapple cup with umbrella straws over to my comfy cozy beach hut on a white sand strand where all the palm trees you can see belong to me.
Where are you from?
- I grew up in the hills of Appalachia, and depending on how you pronounce that word, I will know if we’re from the same neck of the woods. Currently, I live in Vancouver, British Columbia. Of all the places I’ve been so far, those two are the most precious to me. North America is a beautiful continent. We must keep her clean and healthy and preserve the wild places.
What do you write about?
- Whatever interests me. I like food, travel, photography, making things. I also appreciate movies, books, and geeky stuff. Sometimes I just write for writing’s sake. Opinions regarding products and services reviewed in this blog are from a consumer’s perspective. I buy stuff or do stuff, and if I really enjoy it, I might write about it. Unless otherwise noted, all posts adhere to CMP.ly/0 standard disclosure.
Can I use your content/Photo?
- Please do not copy my content or “borrow” my photos without permission. Contact me via a comment and be patient. I reserve the right to say “no” and expect fair compensation for any commercial use. All content is my own unless otherwise noted. Some posts use images from Flickr Creative Commons (links to originals appear at the end of posts).